The cardiovascular system encompasses the heart, arteries and veins that supply oxygen to vital areas of the body like the brain, the heart and other vital organs. In addition to traditional factors that affect cardiovascular health, healthy homocysteine levels are important.
Because of the obvious need for cardiovascular support, 4Life has developed a revolutionary new product to help you take aim at increased health for your heart—4Life Transfer Factor Cardio. 4Life Transfer Factor Cardio targets the key elements important to maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system. Its formulation begins with the unique and scientifically advanced power of Targeted Transfer Factor®.
Independent studies have already demonstrated the superior immune-support capabilities of transfer factors. These messenger molecules educate your immune system and support healthy immune responses, the body’s ability to remember past health threats. Now, 4Life has identified a way to focus the power of transfer factors to directly benefit the cardiovascular system. These targeted transfer factors support your body’s immune response as it relates to cardiovascular system function. As one of the most innovative products of its time, 4Life Transfer Factor Cardio provides some of the best nutritional support in the health industry today.
4Life Transfer Factor Cardio provides comprehensive support for the cardiovascular system. In addition to providing targeted immune and antioxidant support, it also supports healthy cholesterol levels† and blood vessel health—all necessary for healthy cardiac function.
- Targeted Transfer Factor: Described as one of the most revolutionary and promising health supplements available today, 4Life Transfer Factor is breaking new ground by actually bringing together the scientific
community with the natural health industry. Transfer factors are tiny messenger molecules that provide highly advanced immune system support; and now, with 4Life Transfer Factor Cardio, you can receive targeted immune support for your cardiovascular system.
An exclusive patent (US Patent 6,468,534) for obtaining specialized transfer factors from egg sources backs this revolutionary new product. The targeted transfer factors found in 4Life Transfer Factor Cardio are developed by managing Avian sources in a way that facilitates a healthy immune response within the cardiovascular system. They are then extracted and made available through 4Life's Transfer Factor Cardio to provide the critical immune knowledge needed for effective cardiovascular support.*
This broad and basic patent facilitates the continued formulation of transfer factor products that provide targeted nutritional support. Additionally, this original patent protects 4Life’s exclusivity within the transfer factor market and secures our opportunity for expanded patents with future development.
- Protects and Strengthens: Because the heart is a dynamic core organ, always pulsating and using oxygen, it’s vulnerable to damage from free radicals. Free-radical fighting antioxidants like CoQ10, selenium, copper, zinc and vitamins A, C and E are included in Transfer Factor Cardio to help support the efficiency of the heart, as well as the integrity of vessels and arteries.*
- Supports Healthy Peripheral Blood Flow: Proper blood flow contributes to increased energy, decreased blood clotting, better concentration and much more. Ginkgo biloba is a bitter herb that has been shown to support healthy cerebral and peripheral blood flow, as well as circulation and oxygenation to the brain and throughout the entire body.*
- Maintains Elasticity of Blood Vessels: Vessel elasticity is necessary to ensure that vitally-needed nutrients and oxygen reach the heart. Arginate is one ingredient that has been shown to support proper function of the inner lining of the blood vessels and the production of nitricoxide, the agent in your body that widens blood vessels and promotes proper blood flow. In addition, magnesium, potassium and vitamin C have been included for their ability to support flexibility and elasticity of blood vessels, and therefore promote healthy blood pressure levels.†*
- Supports Healthy Homocysteine Levels: Homocysteine is an amino acid produced by the body that has shown higher potential of being correlated with heart health than cholesterol. Current research indicates that getting enough B vitamins, especially folic acid, B6 and B12, and antioxidants such as selenium, copper, zinc and vitamins A, C and E, is highly effective in supporting healthy homocysteine levels.*
- Supports Healthy Arteries and Veins: Ascorbic acid, niacinamide, hawthorn, resveratrol, garlic, lysine and red rice yeast extract also work to support healthy arteries and veins by supporting proper circulation and healthy cholesterol levels.†*
- Transfer factors are unique messenger molecules that educate your immune system and provide the vital information it needs to recognize and respond effectively to potential threats.
- Co-enzyme Q10 has properties potentially beneficial for strengthening cell membranes, and is also a powerful antioxidant.
- Red rice yeast extract contains a number of naturally occurring compounds known as monacolins. Monacolins are known to inhibit the activity of an enzyme in the liver, which is needed to produce cholesterol. This mechanism allows red rice yeast extract to support healthy serum cholesterol and lipid levels.2
- Butcher’s Broom is an herb shown to help improve and strengthen capillary fragility.